At Ephrata Family Dentistry, we aim to provide affordable dental care to all of our patients. We work with most insurances and accept major credit cards. We also accept CareCredit and Lending Club as alternate forms of payment.
How Dental Insurance Works
Every dental insurance plan comes with two features: an annual dollar maximum and a deductible. The annual dollar maximum is the maximum amount your plan could pay out over the course of a year. The deductible is the amount you must pay before your provider starts contributing money from that maximum dollar amount. Some plans will cover select preventive services before the deductible has been met, but not every plan does this. Additionally, some services—often cosmetic ones—are excluded from coverage, but again, not every plan is the same on this point. To learn what your specific plan covers and doesn’t cover, please feel free to contact our office and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
We’re always happy to see patients from:
- Lancaster General Hospital – Lancaster, PA
- Manheim Township School District – Manheim, PA
- The Hershey Company – Hershey, PA
- Lebanon School District – Lebanon, PA
- BB&T – Berks, Dauphin, Lebanon, and York Counties
- RR Donnelly – Lancaster, PA
- Bayer Corporation – Myerstown, PA
- Woodstream Corporation – Lititz, PA
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center – Hershey, PA
- Tait Towers – Lititz, PA
- Cox Enterprises – Manheim, PA
- Dart Container Corporation – Lancaster, PA
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center – Lancaster, PA
- Manheim Auto Auction (Manheim Remarketing) – Manheim, PA
For all of your dental needs, the best finance options for your treatment plan can be discussed. We want to provide the best options for all of our patients to be able to reach their smile goals! If you have any questions regarding finance options at Ephrata family Dentistry, call our office today!