Are you a self-motivated individual with the desire to shine? Do you consider yourself to be an insanely organized, detail-oriented “numbers person”? Do you exhibit unparalleled flexibility…can roll with the punches and cope with stressful situations while maintaining steadfast composure? If so, Ephrata Family Dentistry is looking for you! At Ephrata Family Dentistry, we set the bar high when it comes to quality and patient care! As our office Financial Coordinator, you must be willing to take risks, adapt to change, push the limits of what’s possible and work to attain, even exceed, office goals!
Joining our team not only offers you solid employee benefits, but also the ability to work alongside some of the best in the business! Dental insurance experience is preferred but we will teach the right person willing to challenge the status quo. Dentrix experience is also a plus!
Submit your RESUME AND A BRIEF VIDEO (under 5 minutes in length) to Katrina Rynier at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please answer the following questions in your video submission: Who are you as a person and what is one thing most people don’t know about you? Why would you like to be part of the Mor Smiles organization? Lastly, which of our core values (see below) do you connect with the most and why?
Mor Smiles Core Values
- Deliver “WOW” through your service to others; keep patients at the center of what you do.
- The status quo is below average.
- Create FUN & celebrate success EACH day!
- Build the plane as we fly it! Take risks, adapt to change & push the limits of what’s possible.
- Be authentic, represent your true self.
- Be passionate about growth & learning.
- Keep the “WHY” at the center of everything we do.