Do you have a magnetic and vivacious personality? Are you able to make others feel welcome and put them at ease? Are you willing to go the extra mile to deliver the “WOW” service to others and support your coworkers whenever needed? Do you have the uncanny ability to create rapport easily over the phone and convey compassion and empathy? Are you passionate about growth and learning? Would you like to have an opportunity to grow within an exciting and team-driven environment? If so, we want YOU!
Ephrata Family Dentistry is looking for an energetic and friendly individual to join our team. As our Patient Concierge, you will be tasked with being that very special person, who patients enjoy speaking to on the phone. You will greet our patients with your contagious smile and a warm handshake, engage in friendly conversation and offer them water or coffee before their dental appointments begin. Dental experience is preferred but not required. If you possess a “can do” attitude and identify as a true extrovert, we are willing to train you.
Submit your RESUME AND A BRIEF VIDEO (under 5 minutes in length) to Katrina Rynier at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please answer the following questions in your video submission: Who are you as a person and what is one thing most people don’t know about you? Why would you like to be part of the Mor Smiles organization? Lastly, which of our core values (see below) do you connect with the most and why?
Mor Smiles Core Values
- Deliver “WOW” through your service to others; keep patients at the center of what you do.
- The status quo is below average.
- Create FUN & celebrate success EACH day!
- Build the plane as we fly it! Take risks, adapt to change & push the limits of what’s possible.
- Be authentic, represent your true self.
- Be passionate about growth & learning.
- Keep the “WHY” at the center of everything we do.