If you are looking into smoothing your fine lines and wrinkles, we’ve got you covered! At Ephrata Family Dentistry, we offer facial treatments including dermal fillers and Botox. Feel young again and maintain a vibrant appearance with the help of facial esthetics! We provide a variety of options so you can choose an option that will work for you. If you are interested in Botox in Ephrata, PA, call us today!
Only available in the Lilitz location.
What is Botox?
Botox treats fine lines and wrinkles by freezing the muscles in the face that cause wrinkles. These muscles are disabled and help restore a more youthful appearance. Botox takes 3-4 days to completely take effect and then lasts for several months.
Botox can be injected around the eyes, between the eyebrows and in the forehead. The most common areas Botox addresses include:
- Crow’s feet
- Horizontal lines in the forehead
- Parenthesis between the eyebrows
- Other fine lines and wrinkles surrounding the eyes and forehead
The Benefits of Botox
Botox can benefit you in many ways, including:
- Minimally invasive treatment
- No discomfort (treatment is commonly described as a slight pinprick)
- Fast treatment (even during a lunch break or before work)
- Results lasting up to 3-4 months
- Can prevent wrinkles and fine lines
- Give you a more youthful appearance
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers treat areas where facial tissue is sagging or wrinkled. Dermal fillers plump these areas giving them an even, attractive appearance. Dermal fillers are most commonly used to treat creases in the face, plump up lips and treat recessed scars. Collagen production can also be triggered through dermal fillers, producing long-lasting results and healthier skin.
The Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers address areas around the mouth and cheeks. Much like Botox, dermal fillers come with many benefits, including:
- Fast treatment
- Painless procedure
- Natural-looking results
- Many areas can be addressed (lips, skin, scars and more)
- Can last 6-18 months (results will vary)
- Gain a more youthful appearance
Botox vs. Dermal Fillers
Deciding on which treatment is best for you comes down to the areas you are wanting to treat. Depending on the areas you would like to address, our team can recommend the best treatment for you!
If you are interested in Botox or dermal fillers in Ephrata, PA, call our office today to get started!